Be a Gem, Donate and Support
Hong Kong Dance Alliance is a charitable tax exempt organization, with the mission of serving as a primary voice and support group for dance in Hong Kong and for Hong Kong dance worldwide. The Alliance is the founding member of the World Dance Alliance and it is a recipient of Hong Kong Arts Development Council Three Year Grant.
How We Serve the Hong Kong Dance Community
- Recognizing achievements and contributions
- Providing a platform for dance critics, discussion, and exchange
- Facilitating the artistic development of local choreographers and dancers
- Building resources and training talents for the promotion of dance
Donation are in below categories (all in HKD)
- Donor (HK$500 – 2,999)
- Friend (HK$3,000 – 9,999)
- Patron (HK$10,000 – 24,999)
- Topaz Patron (HK$25,000 – 49,999)
- Ruby Patron (HK$50,000 – 99,999)
Diamond Patron (HK$100,000+)
Permanent recognition on the Alliance and dance journal/hk website
Friends and Patrons:
- Recognition in dance/journal hk, and Alliance production house programs in the donation year
- 2 VIP Tickets and Reception Invitation to Hong Kong Dance Awards Presentation and Gala Performance
*As you donate from year-to-year, your donation accumulates and is reflected in your donation status. A HK$5,000 Friend donation this year will turn into a Patron donation with an additional HK5,000 next year.
*Accumulated donations of HK$100 or above are tax deductible with a receipt in Hong Kong.
Our heartfelt gratitude to the following generous donors:
Tom Brown & Cecil Sze
Felix Chen Lei
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Telephone: 2267 6631