The Hong Kong Dance Alliance practices a Membership system. We welcome anyone interested in dance to join us through the type of membership that is appropriate:
Individuals who are interested in dance are eligible to become Individual Members.
Membership Fee : HK$200 per year
Companies, organizations or associations are eligible to become Organization Members. Each Member Organization will enjoy one vote.
Membership Fee : HK$600 per year
Full-time students at recognized education institutes are eligible to become Student Members. There is no age ceiling for Student Members.
Membership Fee : HK$50 per year
Awardees (individuals or organizations) of the Hong Kong Dance Awards will be granted Life Membership.
Election and voting
All Individual, Organization and Life Members are entitled to vote in Annual General Meetings.
- 30% off standard priced tickets of performances presented by Hong Kong Dance Alliance (cannot be combined with other discounts and not applicable to concessionary tickets)
- 30% off enrollment to paid events of Hong Kong Dance Alliance (such as talks, seminars, and workshops, and cannot be combined with other discounts)
- 20% off standard priced tickets of Hong Kong Dance Company productions (not applicable to student tickets)
- 20% off for enrollment to DanceArt dance courses and studio rental (must enroll directly with DanceArt)
- 20% off for standard priced tickets of PassoverDance productions (must place order directly with PassoverDance)
- 10% off enrollment to CCDC Dance Centre dance courses (must enroll directly with CCDC Dance Centre; not applicable for Special Course, Children Dance Programme Examination Classes, and Flexicoupon)
- 10% off standard priced tickets for the first 2 tickets of City Contemporary Dance Company programmes (not applicable to VIP tickets)
- 10% off standard priced tickets of E-Side Dance Company programmes (must place order directly with E-Side Dance Company)
- 10% off International Association of Theatre Critics (Hong Kong) publications (must place order directly with IATC Office)
- 10% off enrollment to International Association of Theatre Critics (Hong Kong) courses and workshops (must enroll directly with IATC Office)
- 10% off standard priced tickets of Hong Kong Ballet productions for the first 2 tickets
- Free copy of dance journal/hk through local postage
- Free copy of Hong Kong Dance Yearbook 2013-14 for the first 60 members picking up a copy at the Alliance Office (published in October, details announced later)
You may pay cash in person at our office.
Please make payable to Hong Kong Dance Alliance Limited, and mail us your cheque with your name, contact no. and address.
Please e-mail or fax your deposit slip, name, address and contact no. to us after transferal.
Hong Kong Dance Alliance Limited Bank Account:
015-518-40-400160-4 (The Bank of East Asia)
Please download the membership registration form HERE.
*Membership year starts 1 July and runs till 30 June of the subsequent year.