Dance Platform 2008 is a project that provides basic support for choreographers at entry level to present their new works. 6 choreographers participated while each of them created a 10-12 minute new work presented at Fringe Theatre between 27-29 November 2008. The Artistic Director for Dance Platform 2008 was Pewan Chow.
6 fresh choreographers, Iris LAU, Malvina TAM, CAI Ying, Cherry LEUNG, Victor FUNG and May May LEONG presented their 6 dance conceptions: Relativity of time and being/ A fine line between happiness and darkness/Disillusioned souls, painted/ The dissolution of colours with distance/ New millennium men, identity/ Folk: 1960s factory girls in the following works:
1. Victor Fung (Boys Don't Cry)
2. Melvina TAM (Simply muddle)
3. Cherry Leung (Witnessing Changes)
4. Iris Lau In the (River Named "TIME")
5. Cai Ying (Control)
6. Maymay Leong (Two thumbs up to the factory girls)