We are now seeking Administration and Project Manager
The Hong Kong Dance Alliance is a non-profit-making body that supports and promotes all forms of dance in Hong Kong. Our projects include publishing the bi-monthly magazine dance journal/hk, presenting new work by young choreographers and organizing the annual Hong Kong Dance Awards.
We are looking for an Administration and Project Manager.
- To handle all administrative tasks; preparing budgets, grant proposals and project applications
- To manage projects
- To keep financial records and monitoring expenses
- To organize and minute meetings
- To deal with membership matters
- To work on the bi-monthly publication dance journal/hk
- To supervise supporting staff
Qualifications and Criteria
- Minimum 4 years relevant working experience in performing arts-related field and interest in dance essential; work experience and existing network in the dance field strongly preferred
- Strong administrative and organizational skills, with proven ability to use initiative, work independently, multi-task and meet deadlines, essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with fluent Cantonese and English, written and spoken, essential; Putonghua an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of simple book-keeping essential
- Experience in editing/layout, knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop preferred
- Immediate availability preferred
To learn more about us, please refer to the Alliance’s website and Facebook page:
Remuneration will be based on working experience. Successful candidates will be offered a renewable contract. Interested candidates are asked to send their full c.v. with a cover letter stating their current and expected salary and date of availability to email@example.com. Application will close on 18 September 2020.
Data received will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Hong Kong Dance Alliance is financially supported by the HKADC
Published on 4 September 2020